Every year, students must fill out and submit the MahaDBT scholarship form to get the benefits and relief from paying high tuition fees in their respective colleges. If you fail to submit your scholarship form on or before the due date, you will be forced to pay total tuition fees irrespective of your caste category. So whether you are newly admitted to the college or going to renew your scholarship form, then you must have to get it filled out before 31 December 2022.
So, if you are confused and have doubts about the scheme, then in this article, we will share information on all the MahaDBT scholarship schemes for SC, ST & OBC categories. Also, there are few schemes for economically backward classes too. So, according to your caste category, you must choose and apply the schemes on MahaDBT Portal.
Schemes Offered From MahaDBT for SC, ST, OBC & Other Category Students
Tribal Matric Scholarship (For SC / ST Students)
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government of India)
- Tuition Fee & Exam Fee for Tribal Students (Freeship)
- Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement
- Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance
- Vocational Training Fee Reimbursement or the student’s belongings to Scheduled Tribe Category
VJNT, OBC, and SBC Welfare Department (For VJNT/OBC/SBC Students)
- Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to VJNT Students
- Payment of Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC Students Studying in Professional Courses and Living in Hostel Attached to Professional Colleges.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for students in 11th & 12th standard of VJNT & SBC category
- Post Matri Scholarship to OBC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship to SBC Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students
Minority Development Department (For Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain, and Zoroastrians (Parsis) Students)
- State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE)
- Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing Higher and Professional Courses (DTE)
- Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing Higher and Professional courses (DMER)
If you are unaware of the registration process, you can follow the links below: